Flexi AC StorMAX: Key Features
- Lift heights over 11 metres
- 1000kgs capacity and more, even in the rear back pallet position
- Integrated sideshifting and telescopic function
- Unique Stability Control System (SCS), maximises capacity of back pallets throughout the system
- Eliminates product weight control by location (‘Zoning’)
- Modern Warehouse Management Systems software (WMS) to control placement of loads in FILO order-maximising handling efficiency
- Creates over 50% more warehouse capacity
- Fast work cycles – with only 50% of loads in back pallet locations means 30% more pallets per hour per truck than Shuttle Car Systems
- Integral hi-definition operator CCTV system
- Existing building, lights and floors can be reconfigured at low cost
- Beats ‘Drive In’ and Block Shuttle systems on storage capacity and throughput
- Fewer truck assets to achieve higher pallet throughput speeds
- No waiting for shuttle cars
- Improved access to loads
- No bottom beams required
Flexi StorMAX requires fewer truck assets to achieve higher throughput
Flexi StorMAX customers in the UK and Middle East have reported that the high-density system requires significantly fewer truck assets to achieve higher pallet throughput speeds than storage solutions that feature, for example, automated pallet ‘Shuttle’ technology. With the Flexi StorMAX system, the user does not have to invest in the kind of costly special pallet racks and automated components associated with ‘Shuttle’ pallet storage systems.
Early adopters of Flexi StorMAX technology have experienced impressive results. For example, one user – a well-known food manufacturer – is storing 40,000 pallets in a Flexi StoRMAX system that is served by just five Flexi trucks.
Flexi StorMAX Warehouse Management System – ensures First In Last Out
Pallets are put-away and retrieved by Flexi StorMAX controlled by a warehouse management system that ensures FILO in up 90% of movements, the system has hydraulic forks that reach twice as deep within the racking as those on a conventional truck. The Flexi’s design which, being ‘counterbalanced,’ provides an exceptionally stable lifting base, also features a patented Stability Control System (SCS) which controls costly pallet weight derations when lifting at height.
Flexi StorMAX – Eliminates ‘Honeycoming’
‘Honeycombing’ is referred to as the effect on the storage cube when the back pallet locations towards the top of the storage system are under-utilized because of problems encountered by the materials handling equipment – usually reach trucks – and when products are put away into the rack storage system in the wrong order, ie, not obeying (first-in, last-out) data or customer order data before allocating rack locations.
For any information, Contact
James Green021 497 998 James@fowlers.co.nz
or Earl Cruikshank 021 493 804 Earl@fowlers.co.nz
Create over 50% more warehouse capacity
Double Deep Racking
Design Rack Protocol
Operator vision system