The Jungheinrich EJE 116-120n is specifically suited for loading and unloading trailers as well as transporting loads over short distances, the EJE 120 walkie pallet truck is available with three different battery compartments, the shortest of which, when combined with the compact drive unit, allows the forklift to maneuver in extremely confined spaces. Combined with the powerful maintenance-free, 3-phase AC motor, the EJE walkie lift truck offers excellent energy management and longer operating times at any performance level.
|Capacity||1600 – 2000 kg|
|Power Unit||Battery Electric|
|Battery Capacity||160 – 250 a/h|
|Drive Motor||1.0 kw (S2-60 min rate)|
|Hydraulic Lift Motor||1.2 kw (S3-15% rate)|
|540mm or 670 mm Width Over Forks|
|800 mm – 2400mm Fork Length|
|Cold Storage Specification|
|Entry Rollers on Fork Tips|
|Lift Height Display|
|Various Wheel Options|
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich proprietary 3-phase AC motor technology provides increased efficiency and reduced forklift operating costs.
The following advantages maximize lift truck uptime and productivity:
- Outstanding efficiency due to excellent energy management.
- Powerful forklift acceleration.
- Top speed of 3.7 mph with a fully rated load.
- Quick directional changes without hesitation.
- No carbon brushes or commutators to replace, resulting in reduced maintenance requirements.
- 2 year warranty on drive motor.
Long operating times
Battery capacities up to 255 Ah provide long forklift operating times.
- Short compartment: 150 Ah.
- Medium compartment: up to 255 Ah.
- Optional integrated charger (115 V / 30 A for both flooded and maintenance-free batteries up to 375 Ah) for fast, simple charging at any wall outlet.
Well informed at any time
- 3 color LED battery discharge indicator as standard or optional "CanDis" information display with enhanced visual charge indicator, hour-meter and service code display.
- Optional “CanCode” keypad allows for secure lift truck activation via PIN and includes 3 pre-set travel programs.
- When combined, CanDis and CanCode allow for quick adjustment of speed, acceleration and motor brake parameters without a laptop.
The EJE walkie pallet trucks can be equipped with an optional “ProTracLink” caster wheel system, linked via a cushioned torsion bar, which distributes stabilizing forces dependent on travel conditions (i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel when turning).
Multi-function handle head
The lift truck's redeveloped handle head adjusts to different operator requirements:
- Clearly marked operator controls and rocker switches, with tactile raise and lower indicators, allow for intuitive operation of the forklift in any handle position.
- Angled handle head for natural, ergonomic operation.
- The forklift's crawl-speed button is positioned on the back of the handle head, for quick access and ease of operation when the handle is in the vertical position.
- The handle head protects against potential failure due to its contactor-less sensor system and IP65-rated dust and moisture protection.
3-phase AC technology ensures significant long-term reduction of lift truck operating costs.
- Low maintenance, 3-phase AC drive motor with no carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all forklift components through the one-piece front cover.
- Sealed forklift controls and plugs are protected from dust and moisture (IP54 rating).
- Optional “ProTracLink” stability caster wheel system helps reduce potential wheel damage during ramp operations due to its self-leveling adjustment. The torsion bar constantly keeps both support wheels at the same height, reducing the chance of catching or damaging the lower support wheel on the sides of dock plates.
The EJE walkie pallet lift trucks can be equipped with a host of options to better suit the lift truck to your application, including:
- Fork lengths from 36 to 60 inches.
- 21 inch fork width.
- Rubber and sanded forklift drive wheels.
- 48 inch and 60 inch load guard.
- Freezer package.