The Jungheinrich ETM-ETV 318-320-325 series of moving mast reach trucks offer the right solutions for a wide range of applications. The reach trucks come equipped with premium ergonomics and standard features that help increase operator confidence and improve productivity in your warehouse.
|Capacity||1800 – 2500 kg|
|Power Unit||Battery Electric|
|Battery Capacity||620 – 930 a/h|
|Drive Motor||6.9 kw (S2-60 min rate)|
|Hydraulic Lift Motor||14.0 kw (S3-15% rate)|
|12-24 Volt Scanner Power|
|4250mm – 13000mm Lift Heights|
|All Weather Cabin|
|Horizontal Fork Positioning|
|Lift Height Display|
|Rack Height Selection|
Jungheinrich's AC technology
- Jungheinrich's 4th generation AC technology provides improved performance and energy efficiency.
- Sealed motors, controllers and connectors provide for better durability especially when working in dusty or damp applications.
- AC Electric Power Steering provide improved serviceability, performance and energy efficiencies.
- AC motors lower maintenance costs by removing wear items commonly found in DC motors, such as contactors, brushes and springs.
- Full suspension fabric seat with fore/aft, backrest and weight adjustments.
- Highly-adjustable operator compartment, which allows operators of various sizes to be comfortable and productive.
- Ergonomic and intuitive operator controls
- All drive and hydraulic functions are comfortably controlled by either the Multi-Pilot or Solo-Pilot control handles.
- Low effort AC electric power steering.
- LCD operator display.
- Provides immediate feedback to both the operator and technician.
- 360° steer direction indicator.
- Battery discharge indicator.
- Three performance modes which can be modified to suit any application.
- Optional readouts such as lift height indicator and load weight display.
Robust and durable mast design
- Outstanding residual capacities.
- Excellent visibility both through and around the mast.
- Patented and proprietary mast reach cushioning allows for an improvement in operational productivities.
- Optional regenerative lowering can provide even more battery life, especially in those high lift applications.
Performance-enhancing options to meet your application
(availability depends on specific model)
- "Drive Plus" option increases drive speeds up to 8.7 mph which can be especially beneficial for large warehouse applications.
- "Lift Plus" option increases lift speeds which can be especially beneficial for high lift applications.
- Anti-Slip Regulation (ASR) option for controlled acceleration on smooth or wet surfaces.
- A wide range of lift and lower limit options.