The Jungheinrich ETR 340-345-335d series of moving mast reach trucks offer the right solutions for a wide range of applications. The reach trucks come equipped with premium ergonomics and standard features that help increase operator confidence and improve productivity in your warehouse.
|Capacity||1800 – 2000 kg|
|Power Unit||Battery Electric|
|Battery Capacity||620 – 930 a/h|
|Drive Motor||6.9 kw (S2-60 min rate)|
|Hydraulic Lift Motor||20.0 kw (S3-15% rate)|
|12-24 Volt Scanner Power|
|5000mm – 11300mm Lift Heights|
|Lift Height Display|
Lift (standard mast)from 10084 to 11354 mm
Capacity / load from 1,40 to 2,00 t
- Outstanding residual capacity – even with double depth stacking
- Significantly higher driving safety and comfort due to Jungheinrichs ProTrac suspension system
- Highest handling turnover rates through superior lift speeds
- Superior energy efficiency due to perfect balancing of all powertrain components
High residual capacity, high performance, an innovative suspension system and superior energy efficiency are only some of the strengths of the new Jungheinrich ETR pantograph reach trucks of series 2 and 3. Whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, whether for extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multishift applications: The series 2 and 3 pantograph reach trucks are the perfect solution for every application.
The main advantages:
- For deep (2 pallets depth) reach applications (ETR 335d only) at lift heights of more than 10 m the residual capacity is well above 1000 kg.
- In addition to a substantial increase in overall stability the newly developed ProTrac suspension system generates a high level of driving safety and comfort, especially in corners and on rough floors. This performance helps to boost the drivers confidence while operating the truck, leading to higher productivity.
- Outstanding material handling throughput is achieved by combining excellent acceleration and the highest lift speeds on the market.
- Options like the fork camera, which allows for safe and efficient load handling at great lift hights, further enhance productivity.
- Remarkable energy efficiency is accomplished by a perfectly balanced setup of all powertrain components as well as the sophisticated Jungheinrich AC technology. This enables operators to run two consecutive shifts on a single battery charge.
- The compact design allows for working aisle widths as narrow as 2.652 mm (ETR 230).
- A wide range of baseleg openings, battery compartments and load wheel configurations facilitate optimum customization of the truck to the specific requirements of each material handling operation. In addition, there are numerous options and assistance systems available so that we are able to offer exactly the right ETR for your individual application!
Advantages in overview
- Deep reach applications
- ProTrac suspension system
- Highest efficiency
- Highly Adaptable
- Superior lift and reaching speeds
- Intuitive ergonomics
Advantages in detail
Deep reach applications
Deep reach racking (2 pallets depth) is the strong point of the ETR 335d:
- The basic capacity of 1600 kg is available for shelf heights of up to 10 m - even on the back shelf.
- At the maximum lift height of 11.35 m loads of more than 1360 kg can be still handled in deep reach applications.
The modular design of the ETR allows for customised solutions that fit virtually any application:
- 17 baseleg openings
- 9 load wheel configurations
- 21 different masts
- Either single or double deep pantographs
- An optional Drive & Lift Plus package (ETR 340/345/335d only)
- Choose from a multitude of many other options and assistance systems
ProTrac suspension system
The safe and comfortable ride experience increases the drivers productivity:
- A dual suspended axle between drive wheel and caster wheel allows for secure cornering at high travelling speeds and a smooth ride on rough floors
- Using special high-strength elastomers renders the suspension system virtually maintenance free
Superior lift and reaching speeds
The outstanding material handling throughput of the ETR results from the sum of its capabilities:
- Market leading lift speeds
- Exceptional reach speeds - independent of the lift height
- Above-average acceleration and travel speeds
- Productivity-enhancing options like the fork camera that allows for safe and efficient load handling at great lift hights
All powertrain components are perfectly harmonized:
- Pump motor, pump and controller are set up to jointly provide their maximum efficiency
- The innovative Jungheinrich AC technology - over 80,000 reach trucks in the market - is now available for 36 V systems
The ETR is designed to accomodate the needs of the operator:
- The bars of the overhead guard are slightly angled to ensure an optimal view of the load
- The MULTI-PILOT control handle allows simultaneous activation of various functions (travel & hydraulic functions) with the intuitive use of one joystick
- All controls are designed for easy and precise operations even while wearing gloves