Space-saving construction, 3-phase AC technology and a spacious and ergonomic operator compartment are the strengths of the Jungheinrich ETV 110-112-114-116 Series of Reach Trucks. With its slim support arms, the Jungheinrich ETV 110-112-114-116 reach trucks allow for more space through narrow working aisles, creating more room during operation. Overall, these reach trucks provide the best solution for cost-effective stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in confined spaces. Be it during the handling of pallets in narrow or low areas or single or multi-shift applications, these lift trucks can be customized for a variety of applications.
|Capacity||1400 – 2000 kg|
|Power Unit||Battery Electric|
|Battery Capacity||465 – 775 a/h|
|Drive Motor||6.9 kw (S2-60 min rate)|
|Hydraulic Lift Motor||10.0 kw (S3-15% rate)|
|5000mm – 9000mm Lift Heights|
High-performance reach truck mast
Jungheinrich masts provide maximum space utilization at high lift heights.
- Excellent visibility towards the load.
- Patented mast-reach cushioning, with travel speed automatically reduced to crawl speed if the load is raised above the free-lift height.
- Integrated sideshift.
- Low collapsed heights combined with high lift heights.
- Choice of mast tilt or fork tilt above certain lift heights.
- Extremely long lifespan due to high-quality mast profiles.
- High residual capacity at high lift heights.
- Lift heights up to 23 feet.
Ergonomic operator compartment
The reach truck's operator compartment provides ideal working conditions for high performance and ease of operation.
- Comfortable seat with adjustment options (seat position, backrest, body weight) for every operator.
- Several storage areas.
- Important operating controls are easily accessible.
- Generous space available in compartment.
- 3-phase AC steering (180º/360º) with optimum steering wheel position.
- Automatic positioning of sideshift (center position) at the touch of a button (optional).
- Automatic horizontal positioning of forks (with fork tilt) at the touch of a button (optional).
The reach truck's high-quality control panel displaying the most important operating data.
- Travel direction and wheel position display.
- 180º/360º steering mode.
- Battery state-of-charge with residual running time display.
- Three adjustable travel programs to suit every application.
- Operating hours and clock.
- Lift height (optional).
- Center position sideshift (optional).
Onboard computer (optional)
The reach truck's onboard computer combines several functions in one operating element that ensures economic performance and reliability during daily high-powered operations.
- Large color screen (TFT-Display).
- PIN access with user administration.
- Speed display.
- Input of height selection for faster stacking at high lift heights (optional).
- Control monitor for video camera (optional).
Jungheinrich proprietary 3-phase AC technology
Designed with powerful 3-phase AC technology in drive, lift and steering motors, the ETV 1 series of reach trucks offers several advantages over traditional DC motors.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Quick directional changes without delay.
- Greater operational availability due to maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes, brush springs or commutators.
- Longer reach truck operating times due to energy reclamation during braking and lowering of the load (optional).